GIFTS THAT MAKE AN IMPACT NOW
Help Build the National Law Enforcement Museum and Its Exhibits
The National Law Enforcement Museum will be a place of reverence where all Americans can honor, remember and learn about the law enforcement heroes who uphold democracy, stand for decency and keep our communities safe.
The only facility of its kind, the museum will feature interactive exhibits to give visitors a glimpse behind the badge, a repository of historical and contemporary artifacts, a public forum for research about law enforcement history and safety, and much more. Citizens who explore the museum will come to appreciate the service and sacrifice of America’s law enforcement heroes.
You can help bring the museum to completion and inspire visitors to know the value of law enforcement in our communities with your generous support.
Other Ways to Make an Immediate Impact
In addition to building the National Law Enforcement Museum, you can choose to have an impact now by:
- Sustaining the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. Over 20,000 officers have been killed in the line of duty in our nation’s history, and their names are enshrined in the Memorial, which serves as a public reminder of their service and sacrifice.
- Making it safer to serve. We maintain the largest, most comprehensive database of line-of-duty officer deaths, conduct research on officer fatality trends and issues, and serve as a clearinghouse of information about officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice – all to make it safer for active duty officers to serve.
Consider becoming a integral part of this museum by joining as a member today.
How to Make Your Gift
You have a variety of options available to you for making a gift that will have an impact now. You can:
- Donate now with cash, credit card, or check.
- Give through your donor advised fund.
- Donate stocks and bonds.
- Donate real estate.
- Give through your IRA.
- Make a memorial gift to honor a loved one.
Please contact Ainsley Stewart, Development Outreach Associate, at email@example.com or 202-737-7863 to see how you can make an impact for American law enforcement officers in the way that best suits you.